Sunday, July 13, 2014

SavingStar - Now good at multiple stores with receipt scan!!!!


SavingStar has a just added the option to do receipt scans for deals.  So you can either load the coupons and use your loyalty card at stores like Kroger and CVS OR you can purchase the item at Dollar General, Family Dollar, Walgreens, Target or Walmart and scan your receipt to get your reimbursement!!!

This is awesome news as now I might be inclined to price match deals at the lesser stores at Walmart so I can use my receipt for SavingStar now too :D  You will have to download the SavingStar app on your phone in order to use this feature.

Be sure to sign up and put in your zip code and select the stores near you to add to your account.
The way I do the SavingStar is I load everything just in case I stumble upon a deal for that item, as it will never hurt you to have the offers loaded.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment