Sunday, April 6, 2014

Ben & Jerry - Free Cone Day Tuesday, April 8th


My girls and I look forward to Ben & Jerry free cone day every year.  Well the time is back and Tuesday between noon-8 pm, Ben and Jerry's will be offering up free cones of ice cream. This is a great chance to try a new flavor you have been considering purchasing or a chance to just get your favorite flavor. Or if you are like my one of my coworkers, a chance to have 1 of every flavor they have (seriously he has done it in the past!!!!)

To find a scoop shop near you, go here.

For those of you in Sugar Land, it is in town center near the fountain :D  See you there!

Thanks Mercy for the heads up!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  

Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment