Monday, January 7, 2013

Sonic - Free Slushes on Tuesday for Houston area maybe?


Texans won which normally means the Houston area gets free 20 oz Texan slushies at participating Sonic locations on Tuesday.  I am not sure if this offer is valid for playoffs or was just for regular season but it still appears on their fan page, so lets hope it is still a valid offer :D

No coupon is necessary. Add-ins cost extra.
Enjoy your free slushes! You can read about this deal here.

BTW last year I asked what flavor the slush is and was told it is Cranberry Cherry.

Thanks Christy!

edit to add: There is a stated limit of 1 free slush per person, but I have had some readers say they limit them to 1 per car. You will have to ask at your area Sonic.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment