Monday, January 28, 2013

RecycleBank - 30 points for learning about aluminum recycling

RecycleBank has added a new 6 question quiz that will earn you 30 points.
Nonmembers go here first to sign up, it is free
Members click here for a direct link to the quiz

It seems I only log into Recyclebank when I want to print a $5 off $50 Randalls coupon.  Planning a big  trip tomorrow to earn $0.30 off my gas purchase so taking a few quick quizzes to earn some fast points.
The Randalls coupon only costs 50 points and it is a bricks coupon so you can print twice.

There were enough new earnings from reading and taking quizzes that I earned 60 points tonight and only used 50 for my Randalls coupons :D

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment