Sunday, January 6, 2013

Heb Unadvertised Deals

Sorry for the delay in getting my HEB walk through posted.  Here are the items I found.  Chap Stick Green Apple is .99 everyday. I had $1 on ibotta making it free.

$2 off Nature Made Supplement B coupon.  Look for the January Texas Life magazine in HEB stores for a $2 manufacturer coupons to get $4 off any Nature made item.

Save $5 on a $10 purchase of Nature Bounty supplements B coupon.  There are multiple manufacturer coupons in the 1/6 Red Plum insert to combine with this coupon.

KcMasterpiece $1.77 (my store has it for $1.58)  There is a $1 M coupon but there is also a .75 ibotta offer making it just .02.

Lightlife burgers or entrees $2 B coupon.  I don't see any current manufacturer coupons but some of the entrees and burgers are only $3.08.

There were some other B coupons but prices still seemed high on those items. I do plan on stopping by again tomorrow to see what I might have missed because I was in a hurry when I snapped these.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks for posting, I always look forward to the unadvertised post!

Post a Comment