Friday, January 25, 2013

HEB - Reader Spotlight - small MM on Cover Girl

I am not a big time blog my any means but I love that I have faithful readers that come back day after day to see if I have anything good to post.  Even better, on occasion I get a picture of a deal that has been found from a reader that is pretty awesome that they choose to share.
This picture comes from reader Ginger.  Seems her HEB has some Cover Girl on clearance that makes for a nice overage deal on the last week HEB is allowing us to stack yellow B coupons with manufacturer coupons (read about the changes here)

The deal for her played out like this:
2 $2 Covergirl pencils $4
-$3/2 insert
-2 $1 yellow B coupons
$1 overage for each two

If your store does not have clearance Cover Girl, I know that in Houston the single eye shadow is everyday priced $2.24 which will still allow for a small amount of overage :D

Thanks Ginger for the great picture and deal.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment