Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Heb Ad - Jan 9th - 15th


Prices are from my store ad.

Please remember Heb has regional ads and they can vary greatly in meat and produce prices, so please go online and view your local zip code to confirm you have the same prices as my ad. I have noticed a variance in stores just 3 miles apart.
My Heb shopping 101 can be found here.

Roma tomatoes $0.48/lb

Limes 8 for $1

Kid Size Red Delicious apples 5 for $1

Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh $1.47/lb

Heb Bake Shop Split Top Honey Wheat Bread (24 oz) $0.88 with in store coupon

Heb Toasted Oats Cereal 2 for $2 with in store coupon

Meal deal:
Buy Hill Country Fair Tilapia Fillets (4 lbs frozen) get FREE
Heb no salt black beans (15 oz can)
Heb Spinach salad (9 oz)
Heb refrigerated salsa (15 oz)
Healthy at Heb Plates (12 ct)

Buy 2 Juicy Juice 8 packs get 1 free with in store coupon
Price ?

KC Masterpiece Barbeque sauce $.58 with in store coupon

Earn .75 from ibotta app
Profit of $0.17
*Note, your price might be $1.77 as the store near my office is higher then my home store

Energizer $2 off 8 packs AA and AAA, 4 packs D and c and 2 pk 9V Yellow coupon appears to be coming back, so possibly a good time to take advantage of the deal I posted here
Will confirm prices and coupon when I can scout out store (hopefully tomorrow, weather allowing)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment