Tuesday, January 22, 2013

HEB ad - Jan 23rd - 29th


Prices are from my store ad.

Please remember Heb has regional ads and they can vary greatly in meat and produce prices, so please go online and view your local zip code to confirm you have the same prices as my ad. I have noticed a variance in stores just 3 miles apart.
My Heb shopping 101 can be found here.

Large Cantaloupe $1

Blackberries (5.6 oz) $1

Russet Potatoes (5 lbs) $0.97

Roma Tomatoes $0.58/lb

Cucumbers 3 for $1

Red Baron pizza 2 for $4
with instore coupon when you buy 2

Heb Bake Shop Hot Dog or Plain or Seeded Hamburger Buns (8 ct) $1

Hill Country Fare Split Chicken Breasts $1/lb
limit 2 packages with $10 additional purchase

Buy HCF Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, frozen in 4 lb bags
Get free:
HEB Alfredo Sauce (15 oz)
Kraft Fresh Take (6 oz)
Barilla Long Cut Pasta (13.2-16 oz)

TRESemme Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment (3.3-25 oz)
Save $1.50 with in store coupon

HEB Sweet & Salty or Chewy Trail Mix bars (6.2-7.4 oz) or
HEB Toasted Oats Cereal (12.25-14 oz) $1

HCF Vegetable Oil (24 oz) or
HCF All Purpose Flour (2 lbs) $1

HEB Original Flour Tortillas $1

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Do you happen to know whether the $1.50 Tresemme coupon is an M or B coupon? I'm hoping it's a B, so I can take this last opportunity to stack before the coupon policy changes.

Post a Comment