Friday, January 11, 2013

Free HBO, Cinemax, Starz and Showtime this weekend - multiple providers

Well, I was not too happy to hear it is supposed to rain all weekend UNTIL I stumbled upon the news that this weekend my cable provider will be offering free HBO, Cinemax, Starz and Showtime.  Time to warm up the DVR and record movies I have been wanting to see that are not on Netflix and I am too cheap to pay $1.20 for at RedBox, lol.
Also, might take advantage of some Streaming shows that I keep hearing great things about on those channels.
To check if your provider is participating, you can go here.
It states I should be getting all 4 with my provider but as of the typing of this blog post, only Showtime is allowing me to see actual movies.  I have already even set the DVR for a movie I know my hubs might be interested in - Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Undead.  Bonus points for anyone that knows what part of this title references :D

Check out your provider to see if you have some free movie watching on this rainy stay in doors weekend!

Edit to add: Looks like Twilight Saga has several shows on Sho-W!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Melissa D. said...

On DirecTV it is all movie channels (501-558). My DVR is loaded to record lots of movies.

I think the movie you are talking about has something to do with Hamlet - right?

Post a Comment