Friday, January 11, 2013

Disney Store - Twice Upon a Year Sale - additional 25% off

DisneyStore is having a super online clearance sale right now.  I don't know about you but I love Phineas and Ferb and this shirt is so stinkin cute.  Wish it was in my size.
Anyway, huge clearance sale and you can use code BONUS25 to score an additional 25% off already reduced prices.  The above pictured shirt is $4.99 less 25% off = $3.74.
Get fleece pullovers as low as $7.49 after code
Fleece character throws as low as $7.49 after code
Plushes as low as $2.25 after code

Shipping starts at $4.95 or is free with $75 or more purchase.  Before buying check with friends and combine your orders to get shipping free :D

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment