Tuesday, January 8, 2013

CVS - Children's Advil $0.99 for 2 - Ymmv

I went to CVS today to do my weekly shopping and walked around seeing if I could match up some of my CRT coupons for any deals not in the ad.
I noticed I have 2 CRT coupons that will work well with combined on Children's Advil.  If you have similar CRT's you can try this too.
Here is my scenario:

2 Children's Advil 4 oz Suspension 4 oz $6.99 each = $13.98
-$2/10 Cold Product CRT
-$3 Children's Advil CRT
-$6.99 bogo IP on Advil
=$1.99
Then submit your receipt to ibotta to get back $1 making 2 bottles just $0.99 :D

*Couple more days to earn your bonus $5 for signing up and redeeming your first offer with ibotta.   If you do this scenario, this would turn into a money maker :D

My CVS 101 shopping guide can be found here.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The ibotta I have is for Infants concentrated drops - did the other coupons go for the infants as well?

katycouponers said...

Jennifer, mine was for the suspension drops. Offers will vary from person to person based on what they have already redeemed and what is available. This is definitely gonna be a hard app to blog about due to the variances so I am blogging what I know I have in hopes others do as well.

Post a Comment