Friday, December 14, 2012

Free Money at JcPenney!

Now that I have your attention!

Yet again, the store that STOPPED coupons is giving out coupons (well sort of!)
JcPenney has these little buttons you can get at the registers.  On the back are little stickers with 7 character codes on them.  You just go to christmas.jcp.com and enter the code and see if you win.  You can win an array of prizes including a trip, but the most likely (based on odds in rules) is a $5 or $10 holiday gift certificate (1 in 8 chance)
When you enter your code you need to give your email address.  Upon entering the code, you will get an email telling you whether you have won or not.  If you win, you have 48 hours to claim your prize.  If you win a certificate, lihe the one pictured above, it should show up in your email the next day.

Must be 18 to play. Limit 2 entries per person/email/facebook account holder per day.  You will have until December 24th to enter any button codes you collect and if you win a certificate they expire 12-31.
Great way to finish up your shopping this season and when checking out, don't forget to ask for another button :D

Thanks Maya!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has been going on since Black Friday. It's awesome! I've already won 5 $10 certificates. My jcp was great they allowed me to use all at once :)

Monica said...

Good luck everyone! So far, I have won (2) $25 e-gift cards, (1) $10 and (3) $5 gift certificates. Yay!!! Couldn't have come at a better time, I am going to use them to finish up my Christmas shopping.

Post a Comment