Thursday, September 27, 2012

SavingStar - HOT New Unilever offer

WOW!  There is a new Unilever offer on SavingStar that has real potential.  From now until Thanksgiving, your purchase of Unilever products could earn you an extra $5.  Just purchase any Unilever product and if you reach $20 worth of product before Thanksgiving (can me in multiple transactions), you will get $5 in your SavingStar account!  This should be easy peasy.

Not familiar with SavingStar?  Read my post here for details.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

GlennJ said...

Thanks for posting this! I haven't gotten a notification from SavingStar that it was available yet!

My big question, though, is will it stack with the bottled Lipton offer? Could be awesome if it did!

Post a Comment