Monday, September 24, 2012

Free Brach's Candy and cheap meat - HEB

I forgot to take a picture of the yellow coupon on this one (so I don't know the expiration date, sorry) but this is a pretty sweet deal(no pun intended.

If you go down the candy aisle, you should see a B yellow coupon for buy 1 get 1 free Brach's peg candy.  The candy at my store was as low as $1.39 making it free when combined with the $1.50/2 coupon found here.(I used zip 43420)
I bought 2 Starbrites @ 1.39
1 Mandarin orange slices @1.54
1 Sour Gummi Bears @ 1.54

The two bogo coupons took off $1.39 each so I paid .08 for all 4 bags after 2 printable coupons.

A friend (thanks Karen) told me about this great deal on meat at HEB.  There is a yellow coupon for buy thin sliced chicken breast, get free beef for stir fry.  You should be able to find packages of chicken for as low as $2.70.  (mine was 2.71) The coupon states max value of beef at $5.98 but strangely takes off $6 automatically (cashier's might override this).  In my case, cashier let it go so after my $4.54 beef, the overage of $1.46 worked toward my chicken making both just over $1.50 WOW!!!!

Thanks SD for the candy info and thanks Karen for the meat deal!
I combined these deals with the cheap Granola bars to get some more box tops for the schools!  LOVE IT.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When does the chicken coupon expire?

katycouponers said...

Chicken coupon expires today, Tuesday

Anonymous said...

My store got smart, all the stir fry packs were over $6.00.

Post a Comment