Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Foodarama Ad - Sept 5th - 11th



Foodarama has 10 locations in and around the Houston area. Find the store nearest you here.
Foodarama has supplied me with their coupon policy, found here.

Jumbo Pack, Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast $1.88/lb

Family Pack, Tilapia Fillets $1.99/lb

Green Bell Peppers 3/$1

Country Style Pork Ribs $1.69/lb

Bush's Best Cocina Latina Frijoles (30 oz) $1.50
Use $1.50 printable
FREE

Libby's skinny pineapple (20 oz) $.99
with in store coupon
Use $1/4 coupon from 8/26 Red Plum
$0.74 each wyb 4 after coupon

Gallo Twin Valley Wines (750 ml) $2.99

1 lb Cello Bag Fresh Carrots $0.48

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't find the Bush's coupon. It sends me to Bush's FB in spanish. Where do I locate coupon?

katycouponers said...

The Coupon was on the facebook page, but it appears to be gone now

Post a Comment