Thursday, May 17, 2012

SavingStar - Added Huggies and Ziploc to their coupon roundup

I just got an email from SavingStar with the new list of coupons to load!
These loadables do NOT hurt you to load to your card.  If you load and don't use, they just disappear when expired.  If you do load and forget they are there, they will still put the money in your account when buying the participating products, it is win win!

The new coupons are as follows:

Spend $35 on Huggies Diapers, Wipes or Little Swimmers and get $5 in your account.  This offer expires June 13th and can be purchased in multiple transactions at your participating store(my stores that use SavingStar are CVS and Kroger)

Ziploc bags, earn $1 wyb 2 in a single transaction (this is also on Upromise so I loaded it there*)

Dial liquid hand soap, earn .50 wyb 1 (these are $1 right now at Kroger)
You can print the $2 off 4 here and get 4 for $1.50 after SavingStar and printable :D

Dial complete antibacterial foaming hand wash , earn $1 wyb 1

Deans Dip 12 oz, earn .55 wyb 1 (this is also on  Upromise  , so I loaded it there*)

Health Magazine, earn $1 wyb 1 (this is also on  Upromise  , so I loaded it there*)

Rapid Lash, earn $10 wyb 1 (good at CVS only)

*Every time I get an update on SavingStar, I check Upromise first cause they also have Randalls participating so better chances of my purchasing with 3 stores as an option, instead of 2.

To read about the  SavingStar  and  Upromise  program go here :D



Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment