Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Potential Spectracide Money Maker

There is a potential money maker right now on Spectracide at Walmart.
It seems most Walmarts have various Spectracide for $2.88-$3.47.
Combine that price with the $3 printable and the mail in rebate(buy 2 get $2, buy 3 get $4) and you have yourself a smokin deal!

If you are not a big fan of rebates, be sure to look for the $2.88 ones so you don't have to hassle with the rebate, but seriously to make another $2 on them is pure icing :D

We actually need some of this stuff so I probably won't have a money maker, but at least I will pay a lot less.

Thanks HCW and Mariah for confirming :D

   Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment