Saturday, March 24, 2012

Walgreens Week March 25th - 31st



I am not going to post every match up out there because I will be honest, there are forums and other blogs that do that already, so no point in relisting the whole mess.
I am just going to list the deals that are free or close to it or that I think are good enough to purchase.

2/$10 got2b hair stylers
-$3 insert 2-12 RP
Earn $5 RR wyb 2
Final price: $1 MM wyb 2 and use 2 coupons

$5.99 Extra Strength Mentholatum Pain relief gel
Earn $5 RR
Final price: $.99

$3.49 Glade Expressions
-$2 IP (no longer available) or $1 IP, or $1.25 IP
Earn $1.50 RR
Final price: .74 - FREE
*The $2 coupon was available about 4 weeks ago and I have not used mine yet, but they expire tomorrow
Thanks Wildforwags

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment