Sunday, January 8, 2012

Heb - Free Kens Dressing again and possibly cheap ham


Stopped into HEB today on two tips from friends.
The first comes from Aliceson who informed me the Kens Dressing was on sale for $1 again making them free with the $1 off 9 oz dressing coupons we just got today in the smart source, YAY!


The second was a great way to use up my P&G $10 catalinas. The HEB Spiral Hams are on clearance for just .99/lb. WOW! This was reported at one store I went and grabbed mine, but I did notice there was one variety at another store that was also marked. Good luck and I hope your store is clearancing them too! I am stocked now for Easter :D

Thanks Aliceson and Nicole.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment